Tax-Reduction Strategies for
the Insurance and Financial Professional
Strategies that save you time and money!
Presented by Bradford Tax Seminars
8:00 am - 10:30 am
Lincoln Financial Advisors
9755 SW Barnes Rd., Suite 390
Portland, OR 97225
(This training opportunity is best suited for the established agent/advisor)
For the one-owner or spouse owned; S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC, Sole-Prop,
1099 or Statutory, Not for W-2's
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
* LEARN why your accountant can’t "just take" the New Tax Deductions
* HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for
Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…
the great 2019 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will
want to take advantage of!
* HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS—even dental—as a
real estate BUSINESS expense!
* LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions,
even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
* THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for insurance
and financial professional that you probably don’t know about.
Brought to you by